Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bencana alam dalam bilik saya...

The weather has been so goddamn hot for the past few days that the Rain God finally shone His grace upon us and gave us rain last night.

When I said RAIN, it doesn't mean just rain alone.

Bencana alam dalam bilik saya, tahu?

The Rain God was kind enough to let the rain being assisted by thunder and lightning. Yes, that was really good but, but, but... some disasters happened in my room due to the heavy downpour last night.

I went to sleep as early as 1.30a.m. only to be waken up by the sound of glasses cracking two hours later. It was pretty creepy. I remember waking up at 3.25a.m. when I heard noises and my brother told me to close the window because the wind was too strong that all my mid-open windows were blown to wide open!

Then, he told me not to shut all windows and to leave one just in case the room would be stuffy. I listened to him, went and shut one window before telling him to put his laptop away since it was placed besides the window just in case it kena the rain.

Then...

The big thing...

Yes, the big, hairy thing came...

Haha...

Not so creepy but it me with my big mouth...

Not even up to one minute I've told him that, kaboooom... my vanity mirror that was place at the other side of the window fell down and it missed my brother's laptop by just an inch with the glasses thrown onto my bed!

MCB... lucky I wasn't hurt or else I'll be cursing the Rain God!

My brother had his eyes opened and stared at me for a moment and said, "You and your big mouth!"

Alright, my fault but I didn't expect it to happen so soon, alright? I could still laugh it off and told Bernard that my brother's laptop is super invincible. Just a month ago, the screen cracked due to heat and it was just taken home yesterday morning. At night, something else happened that ALMOST cracked his screen again! Hahaha...

So, at 3.30 in the morning, three of us including Bernard had to wake up to clear the glasses and I cut my index finger! Stupid bad luck!

No comments: