Friday, January 23, 2009

Surviving after 6 hours...

Can you guys actually believe that I finally reached home after a freaking 6 hours flight from KLIA to Sibu Airport?

It was so damn crazy!

The whole trip is like this...

KL --> Kuching --> Sibu --> Kuching --> Sibu

Crazy, man, CRAZY!!!

We were not even being informed that our flight would stop over at Kuching for 40 minutes for some stupid immigration clearance! There we were, waiting in a stupidly long queue just to get our transit ticket chopped and then, went back to the plane - yes, with all our luggage in our hands!

That was one of the stupidest thing people would do! Because of that, my flight that was supposed to land at 8 p.m. at Sibu was re-timed to 10 p.m. since the stupid immigration clearance took us some time!

After that, at 10.10 p.m. when we were already reaching Sibu Airport, the flight captain informed us that it was unable to make landing due to poor visibility and bad weather at Sibu. They tried 3 times and finally, gave up and headed back to Kuching International Airport.

CRAZY!

We reached KIA at around 10.45 p.m. and I was beginning to feel so damn bored and mad and altogether, I had mixed feelings - I hated the trip home for the first time of my life!

But thanks to Sweetie Pie that he made my day by dropping by at KIA just to let me catch a glimpse of him - even though it was from far away since I couldn't go out of the waiting hall. Yeah, both of us were waving at each other from so far away. When I told mum about it, she said we were so cute!

Yes, I know, right?

Haha... I was happy again after that. We boarded the flight back to Sibu around 11.15 p.m. and I was already praying hard that I'd get home faster. True enough, at 12.10 a.m. I finally reached Sibu Airport and wasted RM52 for taxi fare to get home since dad couldn't wait for so long!

That was really, really the freaking-est stupidest thing on Earth!

My goodness! I can't believe I survived the 6 hours flight from KL to Sibu! I would have reached Australia in 6 hours as well!

No comments: