Monday, December 8, 2008

Glitters

I've been neglecting my food blog like since forever! What to do? No money and partner to go food-hunting these days and my brother is like super busy with work that he never could find the time to go food-hunting too.

Aih, so, this update is going to be really, really simple and short just for the food lovers out there to know that I'm still alive.

I went to Glitters the other day with my brother and his friend. Actually, we didn't have any plan on eating at Glitters but since our movie was scheduled at 12 in the morning, so we had no choice but to eat and kill time.

Since I wasn't too hungry, I ordered deep fried calamari with fries - well, this is nothing special on the whole. Just some calamaris and fries deep fried, so, I'm not going to post up the pictures.

My brother went for Thai Pineapple Fried Rice at RM12.90 instead. The presentation of the fried rice was really neat and pretty...


Do you guys notice the nice set of fork and spoon? OMG... even the forks and spoons at glitters are so pretty and classy! Haha... I intended to steal a pair of them back but my brother's friend was warning me not to in case I got caught. Haha.


If you ask me about the taste, it was good - yeaps, slightly above average. This applies to the branch at Pavilion. I'm not sure about the branch at Midvalley or 1 Utama. If you're interested, find out.

My verdict for the day would be...

No comments: