Saturday, November 29, 2008

Story of my life...

Things haven't been so great lately - bad luck came pouring like the tide of the Amazon River since last week. I've been going WTF at basically, every single tiny-weeny thing in sight. Let me tell you just what I went through - from good to bad...

First of all, I've gotten myself a Paddington Bear handbag from Guardian because I've been wanting it so badly - eh, it's for FREE, okay? I redeemed it!



Few days later, my brother suggested we should get a Christmas tree since both of us wouldn't be able to go home for Christmas this year. So, we spent RM120 on the tree and some decorations...



Yes, the tree is white and not green because we want something different from previous years of having green Christmas trees. Well, the tree is pretty alright and when the lights go on, it's even prettier... lemme show you...


Glittering Christmas Tree -


Pretty, right? Actually, I was being a cheapskate, trying to influence my brother to get a RM4.99 mini lights and it turned out to be spoiled and we opted for the multi-coloured one at RM24. So much of a difference!

Since our holidays started last week, we had a meet up with Aminah Too at Red Box, Low Yat Plaza for karaoke session...



Too bad PX wasn't able to make it to KL that weekend or else we would be having a blast of a family gathering! I miss PX a lot honestly - she's been so quiet these days and never reply SMSes as well. I guess when people start dating, they'll be MIA.

Then, bad luck came pouring in... I had a terrible acne breakout since July. I'm very much aware of it so, I bought a lot of products including Biotherm and Clinique but those two couldn't help much even to ease my stupid mushrooming acnes. MCB acnes!

So, Amy called me up for a FREE RM280 worth of treatment at The New York Skin Solutions at The Curve last Thursday. I did not hesitate because it was FREE and I needed consultation...



After which we had done our 2-hour treatment, we were being shown of our skin conditions before and after the treatment...



Above is the picture of Amy's skin, not mine - I actually didn't take a picture of mine. The left picture is the external while the right is the internal. Pretty scary, huh? I almost jumped at mine and I told Amy I would quit eating for a month because it was so gross!

Okay, bad luck again - my brother's gotten one of his four tyres pancit. We still are not sure how it happened and it costs us RM500 to get both of the tyres at the back changed at Proton Service Center and because of that, both of us are in pokai mode now.



Is there any kind soul out there who's willing to sponsor RM500 for us? Sigh... keluar dari mulut harimau, masuk ke mulut buaya.

Basically, that means more bad luck if you don't know.

Since both of us were not feeling so good about the thing, we've decided to cook something nice to compensate all the bad luck we've been through, thus...



Chilli crabs! Yes, we're going to get our cholesterol levels high because we actually ate crabs twice in a week!

Who cares?

We are in terrible moods and only food could cure, NOT all but just half of it!

And today, I had a big argument with my stupid sister and mum because of some petty misunderstanding my sister caused. The misunderstanding happened all because of how my stupid sister interpreted messages wrongly!

Sometimes, I do wonder if I fail at being an elder sister. I'm just so tired that I wish I don't have to care whatever my sister wants to do.

No comments: