Sunday, September 21, 2008

The trip to Sunway Lagoon...

Life's been pretty hectic lately. Honestly, I'm not really sure what I've been busy with but then, I feel like I don't have a life at this moment of time. Let's forget about that for the time being and lemme refresh you about the trip that we made to Sunway Lagoon.



Actually I should have posted this entry up like 2 months ago but since I was pretty occupied with lots of stuffs, I kinda forgotten all about it. Wait, wait, wait... it doesn't mean Imma super free because I'm able to do this entry now... Aih, I better finish this entry before I go on and on about how busy I am now...

The last time I was went to Sunway Lagoon was like 12 years ago with my family. The most lasting impression that I've gotten from that visit was that my parents persuaded me brother and I to go up the pirate ship and halfway through, I was crying for the guy to stop the ship because I was so scared.

Basically, I went there with Wendy and her siblings. Then again, our kakak, Aminah Too, made a surprise show up because initially she told us she wasn't able to join us due to something. Well, I was really glad to see her honestly but being typical Aminah Too, she was late that day. So, while waiting for her grand entrance, Wendy and I filled up our time by doing something...

Our first stop was...



To be honest with you guys, I'm not much of an adventurous person, so when Wendy mentioned to be that we're going up on a slider that'll slide all the way down, my heart was thumping so fast that I could feel it jumping out of it's original position! Despite being so damn scared, I braced myself up to join her...



TMD... I couldn't even scream when the slider slided down. My eyes were tightly closed and all that I could feel at that point of time was that I was going to faint... Hahaha... Okay, I admit... I'm a cowardly person.

After that, we went ahead to play the-round-thing - err... I can't remember what it is called but I can just refer it as the-round-thing that go round and round like this...


Then, Wendy and I camwhored a bit while waiting for Aminah Too... She was late alright...



Thus, after the camwhoring session, Aminah Too made her grand entrance into Sunway Lagoon. Haha... Typical Aminah Too...

Believe it or not, people, I went up the pirate ship with Aminah Too!!! Yikes... I couldn't believe that I actually went up the pirate ship!!! Shit... it was scary alright - scarier than the slider thing!



My heartbeat almost stopped when the whole ship rotated 360 degrees... Gosh... I felt like I was going to fall off my seat anytime because I couldn't help but to feel so not secured on the ship. My gawd... I was so brave already can...

*pats self*

We went to the wet park after that. Well, technically wet park means getting yourself wet so, sorry, no pictures were taken because we didn't bring our cameras into the wet park since we didn't want to spoil our beloved cameras.

Then again, after we've taken our baths and changed into dry clothings, we camwhored away for once again - this time with Aminah Too...



Muahahaha... there... that marks the end of this entry... Enjoy the new week ahead of you, people!

No comments: