Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yi Shen Vegetarian Restaurant @ Ipoh

Surprise, surprise!

Here I am, blogging about vegetarian food and restaurant again. After so many encounters with vegetarian food, I finally come to accept vegetarian food as it is. Well, being a temporary vegetarian isn't so bad after all. Hehe...

The other day when I was at Ipoh, Wendy's family brought me to Yi Shen Vegetarian Restaurant for dinner. On the outside, the restaurant has already looked good to me, let alone to comment about the food. Yes, the food was good that day.


And now, let me introduce to you the dishes that we've ordered that night... I can't recall the name of each of the dishes, so, just feed your eyes with the pictures, guys!


Wait a minute, I do remember the name of the two soups that night. Haha, I do have a not-so-bad memory after all...

~ Vegetarian Seafood Tom Yam Soup ~

~ Watercress Soup ~

Hmm... I'm not so sure if it's watercress or water chestnut... whatever. It makes no difference to me and to you guys too. My favourite dish of the night was...

~ Claypot Eggplant with Fish ~

I'll let it to you guys to do the judging after looking at the pictures...

No comments: