At this time of the year, everybody is rushing to do their shopping since it's SHOPPING SEASON. You know, I found it very amusing that there are brochures announcing the three-times annual sales but then, it seems to me like Malaysia is having sales ALL YEAR ROUND!
For shopaholic person like me - this is the BEST news ever even though I'm already a self-pronounced bankrupt person. Hahaha.
I was away last weekend to Ipoh with Wendy and from that time until today - I'll tell you what I've bought...
1. Polo watch that costs RM159 but I got it for RM59 only. Hooray!
2. Handbag #1 for RM39.90 only.
3. Handbag #2 for RM62 from Gracy Cat.
4. Handbag #3 for RM29.90 from Present 4 Them. Yes, you're right, it's Totoro handbag! Cute, ain't it? Hehe.
5. Top for RM39 from Esprit and another dress from NEXT shop for RM39.
You know, I'm not lying! The top from Esprit costs RM39 and it's a MUST-BUY item because the original price was marked at a freaking RM99 just for a thin piece of cloth. Just in case you think it's not the ORIGINAL Esprit, here, I took a picture of the receipt.
6. Sandals from Cleef for RM29 since I spoilt my sandals already - FOR REAL.
So, adding all those things up, I've spent like RM296 for everything. Wah, sakit hati ini... How am I going to get that RM296 back?
Never mind, I'm still happy with my purchases.