Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My life is...

crazily hectic right now...

24 hours in a day is insufficient for me. If you don't believe me, try studying for 6 hours straight, non-stop for 2 days and believe me, for the third day, you won't feel like attending classes any longer.

My schedule for the time being is...

Monday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Genre Analysis
Tuesday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Second Language Acquisition
Tuesday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Critical Discourse Analysis
Wednesday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. - Sociolinguistics
Wednesday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. - Applied Linguistics
Friday, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. - General Linguistics

I need to drop like 3 courses because I'm expected to finish 2 of the 3 core courses this semester. I don't wanna die young and specifically, die from excessive studying hours.

I'm really, really, tired honestly... for the past two days, I got home only around 11.30 p.m. and slept at 1.30 to 2 in the morning.

Will update as soon as I have the time, probably Thursday or maybe weekends.

Meanwhile, sweetie, please, please, please, if you're reading this, please don't let the happiness and joy be gone from your being. I still want to see the old you when I get back there, okie?

No comments: