Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My decision is...

When the standard of living is rising, of course you're expecting better and efficient services for the money you've paid. Instead, things happened the other way round in OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. Yes, you heard that?

End of story.

I don't wanna bitch about the price hike of the fuel, food and yada, yada, yada. I'll leave it to other people to blog about - I'm not so interested in politics because I don't like politics and politicians.

I wanna complain again!

Yes!

I'm having my PMS and I get irritated very easily these days!

I was already mad at the superbly poor service from POS Malaysia that I didn't get my supposed-to-be-received-letter since two weeks ago! All my friends have gotten theirs two weeks ago and mine arrived two weeks letter. What kinda stupid service it that?


The letter was issued on the 20th of May 2008 and then, it was delivered on the 30th of May 2008. Fine, no problem with that...


Okay, it was delivered on the 30th of May 2008 - fine with me. I was supposed to get the stupid letter on the 4th but since it was Gawai from the 1st of June until the 3rd of June, so, I didn't blame POS Malaysia for it.

But then...

What the heck were they doing? The airplanes stopped functioning on the 1st to 3rd of June so those people were not able to fly the letter to Sarawak is it?

Fine, what about the week from the 4th to 9th of June? Oh, still busy with Gawai, is it?

This is what inefficient is!

They took too much of my precious time and the letter only arrived this morning!

~ See, I got proof that it got here today! ~

Lao niang is so fucking irritated already lor! I couldn't get the earlier air-ticket because I told Rey that I can only be sure of the application result when I get to see the offer letter with my own eyes. I even have to trouble Rey to check the result for me - see how much troubles have the inefficient services caused us?

Damn irritated now!

I got more annoyed when I realized they made some typo error in the letter! WTF?!


First, the put "CIK" in front and then, all of a sudden, they changed it to "PUAN."

CIS... If they're going to combine CIK PUAN, I wouldn't mind but fancy them, calling me a "PUAN" instead of "CIK"?

Where is the courtesy? Didn't mamma ever teach them not to address ladies as "PUAN" in letters if you're unsure of her status?

If that's the case, I might as well, find some guy and marry him, then, you can start calling me "PUAN," ain't I right?

Wah, what happened to me? I'm so easily angered these days...

So, my FINAL decision is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To continue my studies. Yes, in UM even though they have made some typo errors!

No comments: