Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jogoya @ Starhill

This is a follow-up entry on the buffet we had in Saisaki at Wisma UOA II. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at Saisaki and that was what prompted me to try out Jogoya, Starhill.

If you're wondering what Jogoya is, I'll make the long story short - Jogoya serves buffet meals and it is a chain restaurant from Taiwan. Here, in Malaysia, Jogoya is situated in Starhill Gallery at Bukit Bintang.



Jogoya serves super fresh seafood like fresh oyster, prawns, crabs and so on... Look at the freshness of the oyster we had...



With a little bit of lime, those oysters tasted so heavenly (applied to people to like raw food only). Look at where they put the oysters before we picked them up.



The counter looks heavenly, right? I think so too.

Besides the oysters, they have freshly made on-the-spot sushi-s for you! You can pick up as many sushi-s as you want and even if you cannot finish them, it won't be a big deal like some other buffet-style restaurants.



I personally prefer the sashimi and sushi-s at Saisaki if you ask me. Don't ask me why, I just prefer it at Saisaki.

Jogoya also serves deep-friend seafood like Tempura and others... Their tempuras are really, really and heavenly nice.



The best thing about Jogoya is that they have birthday cakes for birthday boys and birthday girls if that day so happen to be your birthday. Look...



Nice cake, right?

They even have whole bar full of cakes, desserts, puddings and ice-creams like Haagen Dazs, Baskin Robbins and Gelatomio (shit, I don't know the spelling).



WTF! You can actually sit in Jogoya just to have their ice-creams! My goodness!!! I love ice-creams, I *heart* them to death.

After surfing for some information about Jogoya, AT and SY went there with me. We were so happy with so many food that we actually forgotten to try their cocktail.



With just one sip, I fell in love with their cocktail - really nice. I'm not sure of the name of the cocktail but it sure was nice.

Additional picture... I think that the picture below looks nice - colour blending of the drinks we took.



They even have fresh coconut if you crave for coconut juice. Other than that, they have soups, dim sums, BBQ food and bla, bla, bla. I can't even remember all of the food available that day.

I still prefer Saisaki at the end of the day.

Anyway, it's still up to personal preferences.

Jogoya (Halal),
T3, Relish Floor,
Starhill Gallery,
Kuala Lumpur.


For more inquiries, please call +603-2142 1268

Here, this is the pricing of the buffet.

RM78++ for lunch from 11.30 a.m. to 1.40 p.m.
RM68++ for late lunch from 1.40 p.m. to 4.20 p.m.
RM88++ for dinner from 5 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
RM78++ for supper from 9.30 a.m. to 1 a.m.


Kids are charged at RM10++ or more depending on their heights.

No comments: