Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy David's and Daddy's Day!

Note: I'll be going back to KL tomorrow night and I'm feeling so heavy-hearted to leave home for once again. Bless me.

For the guy who never fails to be there when I needed his support and help...



For the guy who saw the ugliest side of me but still says, "You're pretty"...



For the guy who has been there to share my ups and downs...



For the guy who offers company whenever I'm lonely...



For the guy who hits on my friend instead of me...



For the guy who has always been my BEST driver chauffeur...



For the guy who has always been a ke-leh-feh in pictures...



For the guy who says I crap too much...



For the guy who complains that I am not lady enough because I don't wear skirts...

~ This is a proof that he is wrong that I don't wear skirts at all ~

Happy birthday, dear, dear David, the cutie piggie. May your birthday be blessed and do enjoy this day although I knew it since earlier this month that you're having your exam tomorrow.




*********** The End ***********


Okay, now, it's the time for the daddy's day entry! Yay!

If being compared to Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day is usually not being celebrated very grandly. I don't know why is it that way but that's the fact. Still, my family, celebrated it just a while ago. Guess what did I get for daddy this year?

Taa-daah...



No, not a pen from Mont Blanc... Guess again...

.

.

.

.

.

Hehe... It's perfume and it looks like this!


Gosh, I super love the smell - so sexy and manly! The perfume is strong but not intoxicating and I love this kinda smell.

The best of all, they gave me a small bottle of perfume sample from Dunhill called Desire Blue in which I'd say the smell is pleasant but not long-lasting like Individuel from Mont Blanc.


It costs me RM264. Looks like I'm pokai for once again this month... Pray for me that I'll strike Toto in months to come.

Anyway, Happy Fathers' Day to daddy dearest and love you lots, lots, lots more than you can ever imagine!

No comments: