Thursday, May 22, 2008

The many hairstyles of Angel...

Muahaha... Not so many actually... Okay, this is one bimbo entry - you can skip it if you don't feel like reading it.

Thinking back, I have to agree with some friends of mine that I kept on changing my hairstyles and colours every semester. I always love experimenting with my hair although I do know the consequences of doing so. Well, I don't really care.

Let me see... I had shoulder-lengthed hair when I was enrolled in the university - brown, shoulder-length hair. I don't have the pictures already but just use your imaginations. I kept that hairstyle until the second semester when I came back to Sibu and went for digital perm. No pictures again since it was quite some time ago. The perm lasted for a semester though.

Then, the third semester, I straightened my hair and kept it straight and real-long for one year until I re-dyed it in fifth semester. Don't worry, I have pictures for this hairstyle... Take a look...


The hair almost touched my butt and I love the length of my hair then. As you know, I can't stick to one same hairstyle all-year-round, so, after the fifth semester, I went for spa perm again... Yeah, yeah... You know, everyone complimented on the perm...

~ taken by sweetie pie without me realizing it - fugly me ~


Then, I went to highlight my hair. No, not that I didn't like the colour of my hair before I highlighted it... I thought I could bring out the other side of me by highlighting it but the hairdresser actually damaged the curls and spoiled my hair with the lousy quality of the hair-colour!!!


I was so freaking mad at the hairdresser for making my hair looked so terrible! I swear I'll never go back to that salon ever, ever again!!! I know my hair looked so dead in the picture... So, a month later, I went to another salon to get my damaged hair cut off and straightened. I was a little sad in the beginning because my hair felt so short all of a sudden.


During my last semester, when I started watching Malaysian Dreamgirl, I grew to love shorter hair. I super-duper love Eyna's hair but I know I can't pull it off because of my fat face. Then, I was infatuated with Cindy's new short hair...


I seriously think Cindy looks sooooooo much hotter and prettier and of course sexier with the short hair. Gosh, I just love her hair so much...

With the increasing heat in Sibu recently and my intolerant towards hot weather, I cut my hair short... yes... very, very short... You better believe me because I've proofs!


Yes, a hair-style inspired by Cindy. Gosh, I just so love my hair now... Short and manageable. Hehe. I'm so happy.

I know, I know, some people said I look terrible with the short hair but I don't really care. I know some of you said I'm a copy-cat, say-la, say-la, as if I care... I'm more concerned about my complexion rather than your insignificant comments. Pimples and acnes are popping out everywhere because of the stupid weather and if I don't cut my hair, it'll become worse!!! So, say whatever you want, I don't really care.

I just love my hair now.

5 comments:

Dwinz said...

Wow... this is something new... hey you don't look that bad wif short hair... quite sassy I would say!

Cheers!!

I cut my hair sometime ago ended yup didn't blog about it... Lolx...

Alice said...

waaaa wa punya kakak finally has the courage to go for showrt hair liao ar~ nice nice~ Good la. Dont care about others' comment la. As long as your happy. ^^ Nice hair btw =)

Angel Valerie said...

edwin, how can that happen? u should blog all about it. hahaha...

alice, yes, i'll cut ur hair for u. want or not? but i think by the time u see me in august, my hair will be long dy... huahaha...

Dwinz said...

Keep it short la... why wanna grow it again... keep it keep it

Angel Valerie said...

can, can keep short but keep on cutting need money also unless i get myself a sponsor. yes, dont look at others, edwin, u sponsor me.