Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY 2011

Honestly, CNY 2011 has to be the most tiring year ever in CNY history. I don't know why but there weren't as many visitors as being expected. Anyway, nothing really special happened during those days but, here are a few pictures of me in cheongsam... yay!



I can't believe I can finally fit into a cheongsam. Hahahaha... finally... Few more pounds to go and I'll be in my comfort zone already!

So many of the cousins wore cheongsams this year. Probably the year of rabbit can be made meaningful with cheongsams, who knows, right?



I guess this 2011 is a good year to get married since quite a number of friends got married and will be getting married. I was invited to join the female entourages by Christine and was honoured to be joining the gang.



Well, I don't have any pictures of Christine and her husband but I do have my own picture to share with ya'll.

Add Image

Yes, I am vain as it is!!!

Gotta go, ciao!

No comments: