Perhaps, that is one of the sole reason that can be used to explain my backache for the past 2 weeks and it got worse when I woke up this morning that I had to go to the Tit Tar or better known as the medicine man. The single visit alone costs me RM60 and although I do feel better but still, the muscles at the waist area are sore due to incorrect posture of bending down for a long period of time.
Let's see... in another one year, I would have lived for a quarter of century already and honestly, I've been through a lot of crazy things, err... not for all but at least for me I think all those memories are sufficient to last me a lifetime and counting of course.
- Kissed a person of the same sex. Yes, you've heard me right and I did kiss a person of the same sex and that person is one of my bestest girl friends ever and no, I certainly AM not a lesbian!
- Had a huge crush on my Biology teacher. He was really a hot man in his forties and until this very day, I can remember clearly his sexy, manly voice. Haha... Well, you can't blame a 16 year-old know-nothing girl, right?
- Been toyed by a guy whom I thought I could trust. It ended up that I was being a real idiot because I couldn't differentiate a real gentleman with a real player.
- Been in a relationship with somebody of a different race. I know for certain people, this could create a BIG issue, especially if the person is of a totally different religion from yours but personally I'm okay with it.
- Been in an abusive relationship. Most of the time, I tolerated that bastard but when it came towards the end of the relationship, I decided that I couldn't take it any longer and broke off for good. I abhor guys asking girls for money and sex!
- Cried myself to sleep for around 2 months or so. Perhaps I was too naive back then in love game but now, I've grown out of it. Guess for the nearest time, there will be no relationships for me.
- Been told that I'm cute by a stranger. I guess, that is just so ME because well, a person like me is like, pretty cute, right? Haha... Anyway, of course I was happy when he labeled me as cute!
- Saw a naked person in the bathroom. The incident was really funny to be honest. I got home after class one day and I was having the urge to use the washroom that I opened the washroom's door and saw my roomie inside, showering. Damn awkward, okay?
- Saw a penis. I didn't do it on purpose! It was an accident and I am not a sicko or a sex maniac! It so happened that I was staying over at a friend's house. I was watching TV at that time when my friend came out of the shower, walking towards his room when the towel that was used to wrap himself fell down...
- Being flashed at. It was my trip to Kuching and there was an evening when I was walking around at a park with my cousins when a stranger approached us and all of a sudden, took off the piece of cloth which was used to wrap himself up. We all saw his erect member!
- Tried to lose weight so much that I fainted. I have to admit that weight loss is never easy. Just because I wanted to lose weight, I went through 3 days and 3 nights without solid food and on the fourth day, I fainted while I was in the church and it so happened that that day was a Good Friday.
- Watched the sun rise with the person who taught me a lot about life. He is a close friend, just like a brother and we talked through the night until dawn when we saw the first sun rise. By the way, it was really a romantic moment at the beach that I wished the person next to me was somebody else and not him.
- Being told that I am a backstabber. There is no perfect person in this world but just one thing I'm pretty certain of myself, I don't backstab people unless you force me to and I really dislike people talking badly of me behind me.
- Being told that I am romantic. Am I? Well, I don't know because I don't think I am as I only do things that I think are worth it for the other person.
- Being laughed and looked down at. It all happened because I was the fat kid on the block and people often associate fat with clumsy and stupid.
- Overworked myself. I took up 4 jobs last May because I wanted to earn a little bit of extra cash for my trip to Bangkok. Worked 24/7 with my arse off and fainted twice because I was too tired.
I've lost count. I think there are more but somehow, at this point of time, I cannot seem to be able to recall any. Well... let's leave them for another day!