Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mid Autumn Festival

Boy, the name of the festival itself sounds so romantic... It surely sets the mood for romance. While everyone gets to celebrate this day with family, friends or even loved ones, I guess I'll be pretty much alone like any usual days...

Yes, I'm all alone on this day because first of all, roomie went back to hometown, then again, me brother surely will go on a date with da sao tomorrow, in which he said I'm sooooo annoying that he's decided not to bring me along.

Guess I'll be singing...

Lonely, I'm Mr. Miss Lonely...
I have nobody...
I'm on my own...


Shit, I sound so desperate!

No, I'm not alone actually. I still have my Whitey and Little Blackie, in which they're my hamsters, to accompany me on this day - lonely no more!

My wish list for this year's Mid Autumn Festival is very simple indeed. I want to just sit in the park with a friend, lighting up few lanterns while having endless conversations. Sounds romantic, right?

Sigh... I so much want to have someone to play the lanterns with but guess I won't even be lighting up even one lantern tomorrow night...

Anyway, Happy Mid Autumn Festival, everyone!

No comments: