Friday, July 4, 2008

Kuan Yin Vegetarian Restaurant @ Section 17, PJ

I went there with some friends and friend's landlady last semester just before we left for PJ. Honestly, I was never being exposed to vegetarian lifestyles since I was born years ago although as a Catholic, we usually avoid eating meat on Fridays. For us, fishes and seafood are not being considered 'meat' but I got to know that for vegetarians, food like eggs and seafood are considered 'meat' for them.

Well, it's a good thing I actually get to know this fact.

The service there was really fast and good. Even our orders were served really fast, like 10 to 15 minutes after ordering. There were even tidbits appetizers being served, just like when you're eating in at high-class restaurants.


See my friends' faces, they were happy with the service and food...


I ordered Curry Lamb with Rice... No picture. Although it was not freaking fantastic but I do like it since it tasted just like REAL lamb. Yes, nice, really nice. You should try to go for it.

Tootoo ordered Nam Lu Pork with Rice...


Her reaction when I asked about it was, "Okay-laa... Not so bad... But the portion is too small for a big appetite person like me."

As for Wendy, she ordered Stir Fry Black Pepper Udon Noodles.


Woooah... this dish came with a big portion, suitable for Tootoo but unsuitable for Wendy since her tummy can't really occupy so much food. Tootoo ate half of it.

In the end, all of us were happy that we took the picture below but too bad Wendy wasn't in the picture. Her landlady is really a sweet, old lady, you see?


If you wanna go vegetarian for a day, give Kuan Yin Restaurant a try...

Restaurant Sayur-Sayuran Kuan Yin,
No. 1084 Jalan 17/29.
Telephone:
03-79574528

No comments: